{organizing with style} Do You Hometalk? + 17 Genius Paint Storage Soltuions

I know you Pinterest, but do you Hometalk? Hometalk is the largest social network geared specifically to home and garden topics, with millions of homeowners, bloggers and professionals sharing their knowledge! If you haven't already joined the Hometalk community, I urge you to check it out! 

Hometalk is a great place to start if you are searching for inspiration or seeking answers on how to tackle a project around your home. You can search topics and even post questions for others to answer based on their experiences and expertise.

Similar to the way you "pin" things to your boards on Pinterest, on Hometalk you can create boards and "clip" ideas to those boards for quick, future reference. Best of all, on Hometalk you'll find more than just single photos combined with a few words of description - instead you'll find short articles with multiple project photos and more detailed descriptions!

I recently joined Hometalk and started sharing some of my projects on their site, and I am LOVING it! It's such a great community and so interactive. I have received lots of comments and questions on the projects I have shared, and have been able to provide answers and share tips with other Hometalk members.

Recently Hometalk asked me to curate a board for them, gathering together some of the best paint storage tips that have been shared in the Hometalk community! What I came up with were 17 genius ideas {fair disclosure, some of them are my own} for organizing and storing everything from craft paint, to latex paint, to spray paint. 
Whether you are looking for a solution to organize paint in your craft room, your utility room, or your garage, you'll find a solution that will work for you! I've even included two great options for creating customized paint swatch kits that you can take along when you are shopping for furniture, rugs and accessories!

Of course, when deciding where and how to store your paint, or how to dispose of unwanted paint, it's extremely important to you keep safety in mind. I've got you covered there as well with an article on best practices for paint storage, disposal and recycling.


Comments

Popular Posts